From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:43:12 -0400
Serenity wrote:
>From:    Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DC Legalization
>... But, whenever I read a post about writing to gov't departments or a
>congress person, I always think, "What is being done for DC?" A while ago
>an effort was attempted, but it didn't get that far.  Doesn't anybody care?
>I would like to start/help out with a campaign...

Serenity-- I know that there are a few dedicated souls working and pushing
the process along in CA-- without their continued efforts-- there would be
no progress.  As far as DC goes-- Who is working on that effort???  Perhaps
the AFA may have a group-- if so it has not been very vocal and we do not
see updates on the progress.

I myself am curious as to WHY ferrets are illegal within the District of
Ciolumbia, so perhaps some well informed reader can enlighten us as to why
DC says poo-poo to ferrets.

Thanks for bring up the topic-- it is one that should be in everyone's mind.

alicia
for the ferrets!