From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:23:46 +0000
Hello all.  I had a crazy idea strike me this morning and would like some
input.  It comes because I have had an especially upsetting week with
rescues.

I know I can always post here and on many boards and such about the
rescues... but..  well not sure how to explain it.

Sometimes I have questions, sometimes I just need to vent or cry or scream
or KNOW someone else out there understands, many advice on dealing with it
all some days.

I was wondering if anybody out there might be interested in participating
in an egroup mailing list for rescuers and shelters.  Not that we would
exclude non-shelter folk but a special place to have specifically for
rescue issues, both for the benefit of the ferrets in our care and our
own sanity.

I am sure, all you folks doing rescue are like me, and have little time to
set up/moderate etc yet another task, but I am pretty sure I could get my
husband to handle that side of it.

What's your thoughts?  Rescuers?  Shelters?  Caring ferret folk??  If we
set this up... would you be interested in participating?  or would I be
wasting my time?

Susan