From:
"Sonam D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:14:53 -0500
Hi all,

I'm in need of some nice digital photos of ferrets, and thought that some
of my fellow-FML'ers might care to donate photos of their ferts to me.

To be more specific, I'm teaching myself a web-development software
package, and am developing some "banner ads" (you know, those awful pop-ups
that you see on "free" sites), and want to use ferrets in a rotating
banner.  Rest assured, however that this is NOT a commercial venture nor
will any photo be used as an ad, or part of any advertisement: I'm simply
using the "banner ad" *concept* to try my hand at Java script and create a
rotating ferret banner on my ferret web-site with some cute ferrets on it.
That's it!  And my guys won't sit still and pose for me: I've taken about
50 blurred digital photos so far, and finally decided to give up and ask
FML'ers for some help.

Specifically, I need some wide, narrow pix (468 wide x 60 high, but I can
crop and modify), and any size or shape pix of your guys being cute (JPG,
GIF, BMP).  What do you get: well, I'll give you and/or your fuzzies credit
on my page, or a link to your page, or I'm willing to give the javascript
once I write it, or any kind of computer help that you may need.

Any takers?  Thanks!

Peace,
Sonam and his fuzzies:
Stella & Dupree & Tika (who crossed the Rainbow Bridge)
ICQ#: 44224257