From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:14:50 -0500
Hi everyone,

Central IL Ferret Connection has been lucky enough to always find homes
for our unwanted fuzzbutts.  Once again there are 2 sable MF furrfaces
available in Peoria IL.  Female is 3YO - Male is 4YO.  Healthy and free to
a good home.  Contact me at 309-347-2235 if you would like further details.

This is a good time to invite everyone to our get together on Sunday August
1st.  We will get together at Debbie's home in Pekin.  Easy access from
I-474.  Call me - 309-347-2235 - for further details.

Bill, Hillary, Leroy, BabyGirl & Hershey are being their wonderful selves.
Buddy (aka Chubbs) has become the spoiled owner of Dee and lives with
Lucky, Jack & Jill at her home.  He weighs 3 and 3/4 pounds.  He has come a
long way since last November when he was a starved boy too weak to stand on
his own.  Each of these wonderful creatures who share our lives were cast
off by someone else.  Those people have missed the love they give us.  Sad
for them - Glad for us.

The two that are available in Peoria are filled with love to add to
someone's life.  If you live close to central Illinois and would like to
benefit from that love, contact me - 309-347-2235

John Gordon in Pekin, IL