From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:45:06 -0500
I have received word of the following fuzzy needing a wonderful new home
in Cary, NC:

 -------
Zeke: Affectionate, playful neutered, sable male ferret needs a home.
His brother is terminally ill and won't last long.  Zeke has lived his
4.5 years in Cary with another male ferret, playing and wrestling.  He
loves to chase his people, and gets along fine with our 1-year-old
daughter.  A true people-ferret who has never bitten anyone, Zeke is my
baby, and I want him to be with other ferrets in a ferret-loving home.
He's had regular vet care and shots as well as surgery last year for an
adrenal gland tumor.  We'll be happy to give you his cage, towels, toys -
everything he's used to to make the transition easy.  No charge for
anything, but you must already have a ferret(s).

Contact: Dee Dee at 919-468-3028 or [log in to unmask]
 ---------

-Pam S.  (note that I don't have this fuzzy and direct enquiries to Dee
Dee!)