From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:17:12 EDT
This is a message forwarded from Hildy at California Domestic Ferret
Association (CDFA).  Can you help?

Ferret lovers, excuse the hat-in-hand plea for help:
CDFA owes the courier in S. CA $100 for the last ferret transported from
animal control to the Las Vegas ferret shelter.  We have exactly $53 in
our PayPal account, and I can no longer pay these bills out of my own
pocket.  I need to raise $50 right away so I can pay this bill, and it
would be nice if we had a small reserve so I wouldn't have to spend time
and energy begging for donations.  If you can afford gas to drive to
Reno, can you give $10 or $20 to help save a confiscated ferret's life?
Can you give up a restaurant meal or movie to help ferrets?  Please, if
everyone gave just a few dollars it would mean so much to the ferrets who
get caught up in the legalities.

To save money I closed the CDFA checking account and opened a PayPal
account, the address is [log in to unmask]  This account is for CDFA
expenses only.  The FerretWare account is for orders and veterinary
expenses (which are not covered by CDFA) and that address is
[log in to unmask]  Rest assured these are separate accounts.  Go to
https://www.paypal.com/ , it's easy to use!

Thank you so much!
Hildy Langewis
CDFA Rescue Coordinator