From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:23:34 -0600
I was just in the pet store on friday and saw the sweetest silver mitt
ever.  I named him socks, and left him at the store until I can decided
to commit to yet another fuzzy butt in the house.  (Ok, and $150. is also
an issue).  During the recent discussions about fancies I noticed that
silver mitts were mentioned.  My experiance with fuzzies is limited to
a little over a year so I'm not really familiar with "fancy" problems.
Could some one clue me in to the potential problems that a silver mitt
may have.  (I do know that blazes tend to be deaf, and they had one there
too).  Oh, all fuzzies at that store are MF.

Thanks,
Shelley

PS.  darn, missed the fuzzy meeting in MI, I will be up there next
weekend.  Oh well, maybe next time.