From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:25:01 -0400
I noticed many people responded/posted anonymously in trying to defend
Mary.  I will not be one of those people.

As I have said in previous posts Bob is well respected in the ferret
community.  However, does that mean that we have to be so close minded
that we cannot take Mary's expertise.  Does Bob have a degree in
herbology?  I know he is an intelligent man, but does that make him the
authority on everything?  I think not.  Mary has a degree in this and has
done much research as to what will benefit the ferrets and has willingly
provided it to the ferret community.  I think it is time that Bob stops
looking for a debate.

I would much rather see people express their opinions instead of making
the FML their personal boxing match.  If you disagree email the person
privately and then when you feel you have a resolution, post it then.

I have 3 ferrets with insolinomia of which 2 have adrenal disease one of
which has been confirmed for cancer.  Incidentally, earlier this week I
found him not breathing and on death's door.  Please say a prayer for
Ben.  I know I will benefit from all contributions made to the FML.
Having said all this good luck to you both.

God Bless,
Lisa & her 24 paws