From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:30:11 -0700
everyone that has stated that my fuzzbutts might not be safe please in
the words of my grandfather "If you don't have anything nice to say don't
say anything at all"

The escape of my ferret Big Vinnie was not an escape at all he got stuck
in my laundry room and my brother found him the day I posted the message.
In Short if you have any concerns about the welfare of my ferrets you
have two options, 1. keep silent or 2. Call the Portland Police and
report me but I suspect if they see my ferrets they will laugh in your
collective faces!