From:
Margaret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:59:22 -0400
Hello,

A pair of female albino ferrets were turned over to a pet shop.  The former
owner told the pet shop people, he paid someone $300 for them.  So this has
to be their forever home, since it will be their third home.  The ferrets
will have their distemper shots this Friday.  Age is estimated at around
2 years old.  They are MF ferrets.  They are very people friendly, to the
point they climb| my pants when I am on the computer.  The females have to
go as a pair.  They have been vet checked.

I am willing to drive up to about 3 hours in any direction from St. Louis,
MO to take them to meet a forever home.

Marge

Go to HTTP://WWW.DAV.net for more information.