From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 01:30:07 -1000
If there is a need to report resources, if you know the facts, show where
your resources are coming from or it might be considered hear say, IMO.  I
try to back up what might be reported as fact in certain important issues
which might be posted, otherwise, the posts to me are considered hear say
and means nothing.

If your sure the Killians know lots about the local goings on in Washington
state, where and whom this information is coming from, back up what you
state?  State facts not fiction.  Have seen alt.pets.ferrets and agree,
there is more negative then positive and "hope" members here would visit
this news group so you know whom your dealing with, many FML members post
to this news group.  Good stuff on APF, lol!!!!!  You will see the real
characteristics on APF and the FML postings, so go there.

Your wrong to bring forth a users true name here, you complain about others
posting your personal information and then you name names here, what a
hypocrite.  Why bring up individuals who don't get along with a poster here
on the FML.  You are being a hypocrite, again here in your statement I
think.  I don't care who your friends are and think many here don't either.
To me friends are friends and it's no big deal.  Most might agree with me,
we are not here for friendship, but to learn and share about ferrets.

If friendships happen, fine.  Again, making a statement that a person is a
troll is harassment, you seem to complain when others complain about you,
what a hypocrite.  You are too confusing!

What is discussed on APF should stay there, this is the FML not APF.  If
individuals would like to see the true nature of a poster, please go to
APF and you will see the true person in all areas of life, lol.

BIG is a terrific moderator period!