From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:21:36 -0500
To all, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  It has been awhile
since I last posted to the FML since I lost my job at the end of September
things have been kinda crazy around here and my service got disconnected.

Anyhow back to the subject.  I originally was going to write the FML to
put a request in regarding all my fuzzybutts and their needs.  You see i
was going to ask if anyone could spare a few dollars for food for my
fuzzies to keep them in their home since I had lost my job and things
were getting real tight but in the last few days I have found a job so I
wont have to ask now.

Meaning of this posting is: I am thankful at last for a job and will
finally be able to get back on my feet.  To all those that lost their
job or losing it keep your head up it will be all right.

Sincerely
Jessica