From:
Jane Mustard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:14:31 -0400
Sandee, please look for a little guy named Robbie.  He arrived Wednesday.
He was supposed to be taken care of by someone who was trained to take
care of animals.  Tell him that the moms at Dook-N-Dance and Ferret
Guardian Rescue Haven miss him and wish we could have come for him sooner,
and that he has a large chunk of our hearts with him.  Please take him
to eat first as he hadn't had much lately.  Then he can meet his friends
from the shelter, Amos and Myeshia, and all the others he didn't get to
meet.  Thanks

Jane,shelter mom
www.dook-n-dance.org