Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:17:05 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  I have been busy trying to correct my language
so everybody can understand it.  Least that is what Mommy says.  Sorry
for the delay in posting--Mommy was swamped with her foster ferrets and
couldnt post sooner.  She pologizes for it.

Well anyway this gorgeous ferret named Elly sailed across de bridge
(never saw a ferret race across the bridge) but she did and she bumped
into all of us--her business and me were there to greets her.  What a
tangle ferrets bouncing everywhere--party time.  Juices were handed out
and de piece de resistance was ice cream (which we arent allowed to have
on earth) but here anything goes in moderation.  Well after we all was
worn out, I introduces myself to Mrs. Elly-I says Hiya Elly I is Ms
SaraFerret, one of de greeters at de Rainbown Bridge--dat was the bridge
you just raced across.

She says well her Mommy told her about the bridge and de greeters.  So I
was all prepared to go.  I sure is glad to see all my kits and friends.
Okay I tells her we have got to get your wings and halo and a new hammie.
I know your business has dere place all fixed up for you.  So off we
went.  And dere it was a sparkly pair of lavender wings which she says
she just had to have (its like hoomans wanting dat perfect pairs of
shoes) and she tried on de wings-just perfect and she just glowed with de
compliments.  And den de halo to match.  A perfect ferret angel girl.  We
got de hammie to match.  I asks her if she likes to sing as we were short
some choir members-some dropped out because dey didnt want to practice
and she said I loves to sing and so we joined in harmony and dooked to
perfection.  A great new choir member.  I asks her if she wanted de big
tour and she said well I am kinda of frazzled by everything and I would
really like to rest.  So we put off the tour for awhile.  We trotted over
to her new home with her family and wowsie had dey ever cleaned--a lots
cleaner than before.  So de boys put up the hammock and a new rug for her
dainty feet and den we had another feast.  I am gonna be like a blimp if
I keeps eating like dis.  They were going to have a wardance later and
invited me to stay.  I had to pass as I knew dat there were other ferrets
on the way across the bridge and it just wouldnt do to have them not be
greeted.  So I tells dem dat tomorrow Ms Sandee would be by for the tour
and to help with flying lessons.

Sorry for the delay in posting but dere is another ferret crossing and so
I must be on my way

Love and dooks and yes SaraFerret is still here
SaraFerret