From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:57:46 -0700
Hi Everyone~

I offered to post this here for Rachel, she gave me permission.  She is
looking for a ferret friendly home.

Please e-mail her with any questions.

>A short and fat cute albino ferret.  Light brown in color and very
>friendly and loveable.  Cage also available.  Looking for a good safe
>and clean home.  Gets along great with kids and other animals.  Came
>from a home with a male ferret, 5 cats and 2 dogs.
>
>Price: $200.00 Best Offer
>Age: 1 Years
>
>Contact:  Rachel
>Email: [log in to unmask]
>Location:  Norcross, GA  30093

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.