From:
Karen Ellingson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:44:52 CDT
Hi from Wisconsin!

Hey all you ferret lovers.  My daughter's ferret Murry (a 3 year old)very
smart looking dark sable is a finalist in the South Beach Pet Contest.  She
would appreciate any and all votes!  She is a monthly finalist, going for
pet of the year in the other category.

Murry bless her little furry heart is donating any and all prize winnings
to her sister Chance (a just turned 2 year old MF) showing signs of early
adrenal disease.  Looks like surgery may be in her future.

We cannot believe she started showing signs before her 2 yr. birthday.
Our local vet quoted a price of $300 for the blood work(ouch).  Anyway !
It's great ferret exposure in the pet contest.  There arae just two ferret
finalists.

Please vote for Murry !
www.gopbi.com/living/pets/slides/finalother10.html
She was January's winner.