From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:07:32 -0400
Hey, sorry about what I wrote to everyone earlier today being such a
mess.  Sleep is scarce with Chiclet needing so much hands on care, but
as long as she keeps trying so will we.  I'd had something like 4 and 1/2
to 4 hours sleep in the previous 24 hours plus when I wrote earlier.
Know that old saying about something being held together by string and
ceiling wax?  In her case it's meds and sheer will, and this ferret has
enough will for any five individuals.

Have to go now; she is between medication times (6 times a day) and
feeding but running through so much bedding that we are raiding our
closets of t-shirts and nightgowns, and since we have one of those small
stacked washing machine and drier sets it means another 3 loads of
laundry a day.  I was going to write "two to three" but we haven't had a
two load day yet since her first one when she came home part-way through
the day and I'm working on her second load now at 6 p.m.  so... As you
can tell, Steve covered while I got some sleep this afternoon.