From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:37:37 -0800
Alexandra and everyone please don't forget the FML-SOS Shelter List.

The list can be found at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-ShelterList.html

The shelters are listed alphabetically by location, starting with
non-U.S. shelters.

I try to keep the list updated and like to think it is one of the most
current ferret shelter lists out there. Some of the shelters Alexandra
mentioned in her post have closed. So while I am here I would like to
remind the SOS shelters to please check their listing and send any
updates to me at [log in to unmask] I appreciate all the
help I can get in keeping the list current to help would be adopters
find you.

Also I would like to thank Judith White, SOS Founder and Treasurer
for compiling the list and maintaining it until it was passed to me.
I think it is a wonderful resource.

Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org