Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:30:54 EDT
Hello all ~

Condolences to all who lost babies this summer. And, thank you to
the many notes I received on the loss of Miss Jazzy. She and Calvin
are close to me every day. I can feel them.

As the gardens go up to make my medicinals I've begun to wonder
if there are any list members in West Virginia? Mainly I'm in
Shepherdstown in the eastern part of the state. I'd love to hear
from you off-list, so as not to take up list space.

Warmly ~
Mary L. Conley, N.D. (Dr. of Naturopathy)
Member, American  Naturopathic Medical Association
Conley Farm Herbs
Tinctures, Teas,  Essences, Classes
Shepherdstown, WV 25443