From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:39:21 -0500
I think of Modern Ferret magazine and it's creators (and their fuzzies) as
friends.  I look forward to each issue like I am waiting for a letter from
a good friend.  I like the personal touch.  I also like the fact that they
invite reader participation with photos, stories, atrwork, etc.  I have had
a couple of photos in their pink noses contest and I like feeling like part
of the Fuzzy family.  Nowdays, nothing seems to have a personal feel to
it, so I find it very refreshing to have a magazine like this that is so
personal.  I guess, like everything else, it is a free country, so if you
don't like it, you don't have to read it!  I can't wait 'til the next issue
comes out!  (even if it is a little late - it's worth the wait!)

Barb, Lucy & Greta

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"