From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:34:19 -0400
I would not give her back. If it was that stressful on her when she
came to live with you, think how stressful it will be to go back to
her other mother and a new apartment.

What If her other mother does not recognize she is stressed and doesn't
take her to the vet, to help her through it again, she may not make
it. This little girl needs stability. Her old mother may not have the
funds/time to treat a stressed out ferret, which may take several vet
visits. Very expensive for some one in school.

If you give her back you are going to really mess up her daily routine.
I am not saying her other mother doesn't love her. But she has been
away from her for so long. There is no bond between her and her other
mother anymore. This baby is bonded to you. I would ask for her to
pay all the vet bills you incurred, while taking care of her. Not to
mention food and board.

Is the other mother a personal friend? If not Keep the baby for the
baby's sake. She will be so confused, thinking that she is going to
be dumped again. You would be breaking the trust Eliza has in you.

I almost lost my baby girl when her cage mate left for the bridge. I
am still here and she clings to me. I almost lost her to depression. I
would not add additional, stress to her. I do not want to lose her.

The other mother is being very selfish asking for her back. If she
really loved Eliza she would let you keep her.