From:
Stephen Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:47:46 -0600
So long, and thanks for all the raisins!

My server and my pocketbook cannot keep up with the volume these days.

I wish the list health and happiness!  Perhaps there is some merit in
separating the list into medical/non medical lists?

In any case, it's a fantastic resource; thanks everybody, especially the
VETS.

I hope that in times of crisis I can email the list, and perhaps recieve
email back... I hope there are no times of crisis....

I'm gonna miss the Fang Gang, and other various teleporting ferrets....

Stephen Carolyn
Biff and Pepper.
(and The Cat, who thinks it's about time I got my priorities straight and
paid attention to The Cat instead of the computer, espescially the
ferret-computer).

Stephen Ross