From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:15:33 -0800
Hi all,
I have done all I can to try to find transport for the ferrets from Vegas
to the next leg of the trip they will be on.  My truck will not make a
long road trip or I would do this myself.  My guy lives in Maine so no
way to help on his end either.

I'll be out of state Wed night this week to Sun am.  I am hoping to find
a new place to live in those days.  so heres what I am asking help on.

Someone to drive 6-10 ferrets to Mesa Az, probably next weekend, the 13th
or around there.  We will have to contact the person there to arrange the
drop off of the babies.

i need a back up person for the weekend of the 21st, to drive the
remaining ferrets to the Reno area in case the person who offered to
transport doesn't come throught, which is a good possibility.  They
offered to do it with out thinking it through and I'm afraid they will
reconsider the offer.

I do not have any money to spare right now, but I will give what I can
for gas as soon as I can to help with transportation out of Vegas.

Again this week i spend money I needed for bills on ferret food and
litter, over $100.These little babies need to go and start their new
lives as soon as possible.  Please consider taking one day from your life
to help them out.

I also was told by my friend that she needs to sell the house I'm in, so
if I don't find a place soon, we will all be living in a shopping cart,
lol.

Again please help the ferrets out, do it for them, its not for me, its
to help them.  I won't be able to check e mails starting Thursday, but
will be home on Sunday.

BTW I saw this and thought it was a cute little saying:
My furs are not in storage
or draped across my bed,
but they are hanging from the cage,
begging to be fed!