From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:18:14 -0500
Dear Laura,

I loved the article - the government using ferret poop to render drugs
useless.

I want to help, but I have a few questions, and do not know who to ask.

In places where ferrets are not accepted, could I mail in the poop?
Will I see "Ferret Poop Recycling" bins at the local landfill in the
future? If California has a drug problem, will they be importing ferret
poop from other states or will they finally legalize ferrets? And, if I
send a cow flop, would that render the drug pusher harmless also?

I was going to call my Congressman, but he is not into ferrets.

I love it - you made my day.

Marilyn