From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 10:41:15 +0000
I have been reading but not posting for a while.  I read the stuff on
outside ferrets in the Uk and although my two fuzzies have a house and a
couple of old furry handbags turned inside out I decided to give them some
hay as well.  Their crate is covered on the front with heavy duty plastic
(which they cant get at) and they face the dning room window.I chucked a
big pile in and there was an immeadiate flurry of activity.  After playing
chase in it for a while they then made a mound very carefully and pushed a
dent in the middle, curled up and went to sleep.  The next morning I found
their food bowl nicely lined and all the food outside.  In the middle of
the food bowl were two fuzzies curled up!!