Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:23:59 EDT
Hi I am posting for a plea of TX ferret owners.  Recently I was contacted
by a woman in San Antonio, TX.  She has become very ill and needs to
place here 5 ferrets.

the mom & dad were born in 99 and are siblings, they then had a litter
in 2000 and had 3 boys.  all the ferrets are still whole.  They will all
need shots.  None are ill, however I worry about the mom not being
altered.

IF you can help these ferrets, please email me ( [log in to unmask] )
so I can put you in contact with this woman.  Thank you!

 "...Saving just one pet won't change the world
  ..but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."

Erin & Semper Fi Ferrets
P.F.C.S  Shelter Co-Director
www.Ferretclub.com & www.SemperFiFerrets.com
God Bless our Troops!