From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:19:47 -0400
Hi Friends, It's ME!!! Pretty as you please Blossom at Ferret Wise.

Thank you to all the folks that have been lookin' out for us. The
hammering has stopped. We don't have such nervous belly's anymore! Now
Momma is concentrating on scraping old paint so new can be put on the
outside of the building... that keeps her specially busy and we make
more messes inside while she works outside.

Well the melatonin implant I received when our tech Skykla came for a
visit has restored my glorious fluffy coat. I have been feeling well
overall-- except this week Momma seemed to have a scare..... My tushy
got all pink and swollen... so I had to have a lupron shot. Well I am
doing fine now I am back to normal for the time being.... All set for
the next 5 days raising cane with shelter Dad caring for us while Momma
is in school.... but I spent the day at the vets yesterday and what
they said is that on the 29th I have to go in for a zipper. Dr Winnie
needs to find the bad adrenal that is making me go haywire. She was
surprised I had such a time being only 3 years old! She promised that
while she has to trim my fluffy coat for the zipper-- it will all grow
back in soon. Oh Poo! I don't think I like this at all! They better
find me some more n bones!

What will Elric and Barn-y think if my hair gets cut? Will they like
Destiny better?

Anyway momma had another old ferret at the vets yesterday too -- we
spent the whole afternoon there.. he is having potty problems.. Seems
he is an old gent that needs diapers... they hopes to find somethig
that will make it easier for mooma and better for FB too!

Thank you Aunty Dorothy for sending some new eggs... Destiny & I
will have a blast now hiding them! I might let the old man FB have
one too! :)

And so Momma has listed some more items on ebay to help pay for my
surgery that is coming up. She will likely have some more items added
when she gets back from school too.... but if you want to check them
out...

the VERY Last Jeanne Carley tee shirt ( with my handsome face on it)
is up for bidding:

RARE FLOWER CHILD FERRET TEE SHIRT  Ends:Sep-22-08 21:21:46 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370086192853

RARE FERRET PEZ Dispenser:  Ends:Sep-20-08 07:54:53 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370086295047

RARE Felt Witch Hat for Ferrets  ENDS: Sep-18-08 11:05:39 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370085760798

VERY RARE HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE Mini PLUSH Douglas Black Footed Ferret
ENds:Sep-17-08 10:51:01 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370085456255

RARE WINGED FERRET POSTER   ENDS: Sep-20-08 08:21:18 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370086302368

PRACTICAL GUIDE TO FERRET CARE - NEW UN-USED
ENDS: Sep-19-08 21:21:28 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370086192798

Soon it will be pumpkin time... I can hardly believe it.
Tine for tricks and TREATS!

Keep me in your thoughts I will be back with a full report after my
zipper day!

Batting my pretty eyelashes-  Blossom, mascot
Ferret Wise Rescue & Education Center

www.ferretwise.org
a 501c3 org.