From:
R Worthing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 03:19:07 -0700
My darling albino, Casper, has gone on his "Incredible Journey".  He set
out on his journey knowing that he was loved.  We had the pleasure of
holding him and talking to him and giving him permission to go... He
departed peacefully.

Yesterday, when it was time to round up the ferts, it felt so strange to
account for only 4 of them.  I already missed feeling his little paws on my
legs, begging for raisins which he would stash.  I already miss seeing a
white streak whiz past me, a white head peering over the edge of the tub, I
miss the sight of his morning war-dance.  I missed hearing him behind my
computer desk.

Casper, you touched my life and heart in such incredible ways.

The memory of your light, brightens yesterdays darkness; is born tomorrows
sunrise.

Travel well and Godspeed!  We love you, Baby!

Mom and Dad
Your human kids, Zack, Chelsea and Nick
Your cagemates Milo, Gracie, Kiwi and Theo
And those funny ferret-cats, Spotty, Johnny, Tonka,
Iggy, and Canyon