From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:51:31 EDT
I cannot figure out how to e-mail the Tiny Prints person to buy
something.  I have been looking for a purse for months, and found one
by the artist Stef on Tiny Prints online store that emotionally does a
number on me..

I am sorry for being computer impaired.  I honestly cannot figure out how
to order the purse I found that Stef painted.  I saw it on the Tiny
Prints web pages.  I see all this stuff, but nothing to click on to
say...I want this.

By the way, I am so drawn to so much of what this Stef does.  I have
written her several times just to compliment her work after seeing her
talent on E-bay.  Her ferret faces and poses are so life like...She is
one of the few people I have seen that captures the ferret expressions
and funny shape and postures to the point I pause all thought and fill
up with that ferret heart lump in my throat..

I want the purse with the ferret and palm trees.  It is too large for
the rest of you, so don't even think of it.  I think I saw my name on it.
Yup.  Missy FerretLover (LOL )

Can someone get me the email to write to the Tiny Prints
person...Margaurette is her name I think... so I can get this purse?

Thank you.  Sorry for being such a block head.

Thank you.  It is embarrasing and certainly frustrating at times to be
this clueless on the puter.