From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:11:15 -0500
Hey Hey All,

Figured I would try one last time to get little Rosalina on her way
home for the holidays.

Rosalina is a tiny little albino DMK kid. She has a forever home in SW
Florida with me. Renee got her to TN where she has been camping out
with Wolfy and Shenanigans but it is past time for the wee one to come
home.

I am traveling to Raleigh NC and then to Jacksonville to see grand kids
from the 22nd to the 26th. If someone could help get Rosalina from
Wolfy's (around Chatanooga TN) to Ashville or Charlotte NC I have a
friend that can pick her up from there. I have another friend she can
camp out with until I can pick her up on the 26h and then she can
finaly go home.

We have been trying for about a month now to find her a way home. I
am really hoping some one may be traveling for Christmas in that
direction? If so, Please contact me or Wolfy.

Rosalina is adv free, has all of her shots and is a playfull, energetic
and loving little soul that needs to make her way to her forever home.
Anyone traveling that way???

Thanks for any help.

HappyTails

Karen, Lolly, BlackBerry and Rosalina, missing Jubilee and the Scruff
You Gang

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!" Billy age 4