From:
Rene Chartier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:12:53 EDT
About a year ago, I rescued these two male ferrets.  The first home I
found for them didn't work out because the people never considered their
weekend social life.  The second home I found for them didn't work out
either.  The woman who adopted tehm is dying from complications of
emphysema and could no longer care for these two little guys.

The boys are in good health and are about 4 years old.  They come with
a cage, litter pans, water bottles and whatever toys they have.

If anyone out there is interested in adopting these cuties, please
contact me at [log in to unmask]

[P.S. Ferrets are in Sayreville NJ.  Phone number is 732-254-3919]