Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:11:18 -0400
Vk has brought forth the sad but true fact that sometimes pets do not
mix and need not be in the same company when this sort of thing has
happened.

The experience must have been even more devastating to Alexandra as a
lesson learned twice over by herself & her 2 ferrets.

As an FML family-we all love our ferrets deeply and use caution to
protect them with every inch of our soul and mistakes do happen- I do
not see her post as an attack on Alexandra but rather a strong call
of attention for a safe resolution.

We also have a dog in our home for 12 years that puts up with
occasional ferret contact but being watched carefully only- and if she
ever harmed a ferret - she would most certainly have to go to another
home without ferrets. That's our stand.