From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 16:52:32 -0700
Dear FML'ers,

The owners of World Access Network, the host of Ferret Central, asked me to
pass on this message:

World Access Network upgraded their servers and lines this week.  Ferret
Central in one of the 30 or so clients that are affected by a temporary
access problem outside the ISP's control.  Ferret Central should be back up
soon; today hopefully, but maybe not until Monday.

Guy asks for your indulgence during this transition.

On a personal note, I have World Access Network for my ISP. I'm now
connecting at 48,000! Sweet!

          -Carla

Save a life today! Visit the Ferret Friends
Disaster Response International website.
(http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~ferretma/ffdri1.html)