From:
"Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon & Buddy Dastous" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:24:08 -0400
***************************** FOR FLO EYES ONLY ****************************

This is Agent Sammy, commander of the Windham outpost.  We have been unable
to access this computer thingy for a while because of our unfortunate file
deletion incident.  Our Mom...uh...  I mean, our Neutral Human has been very
careful lately.  But, today, she actually forgot to pull the chair away from
the computer desk (heehee)!  We are proud to report the confiscation of the
most prized feminine napkin.  We found it in a leather bag that the NH
carries around sometimes.  There's all kinds of neato stuff in that bag that
we're not sure what it's for, but we stole some of it anyway.  It might be
useful in the future.  If any of you out there find one of these bags, get
all the stuff and hide it!  You might want to hide the bag, too.  Please let
us know what else we can steal for the FLO movement.

LONG LIVE THE FLO!!!!

Agent Sammy signing off
with agents Tequila, Cinnamon and Buddy