From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:06:51 -0800
Hi!  Just wanting to let everyone know that it does appear we will be
getting a litter from Zima and Dark Star the first part of January 2000.
We are quite excited to get a litter so early in the year.  This will also
be our first litter that will be subject to the new pricing and rebate
system.  Anyone adopting (or have adopted ) from a legitimate shelter can
get a $50.00 discount.  Also after the spaying or neutering and we are
supplied with proof of same you get a $50.00 rebate.  Our usual guarantee
of satisfaction also applies.  So we are taking reservations on this litter
of $25.00 which is totally refundable if you don't get what you want.  See
the parents at
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net