From:
Geoff Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 06:13:53 -0400
Hi FML'ers

Ignorant ferret owners every where need our help.  Not to long ago I was
checking out the online pet supplies sites when I noticed that PetSmart.com
had a new listing on there site under small animals called The Ferret Shop.
Well the first listing on that page is bedding and nesting.  (Guess what
they sell there.) Pine chips, Cedar chips, and Aspen chips as you all know,
that are deadly to our little ferrets.  I can't understand why stores like
this don't wise up.  I wrote them a letter.  Hasn't made a difference yet.
There still selling the stuff under the listing for ferrets.

Please check out the site and write a letter to the customer service center
listed there in.  I keep thinking about all the people that get on the FML
for advice, who would most likely not know how deadly wood chips are to our
little fuzzies, and would have to find out the hard way.

Please help if you can!

Geoff
Riki & Daisy