From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 20:27:33 -0700
I guess we scared the editor of that medical magizine (memory frazzled due
to extreme sleepy syndrome) away... he left on June 19, after seeing how
many angry posts from FMLers were sent and he's not coming back for a month
(well a couple of weeks anyway).  I guess he hopes all those emails will
melt away with time.  When he gets back, he will realize that ferrets and
thier owners are remarkably persistant (as well as being insatibly curious)
and hell just have more emails when he gets back.  Just remember: If he has
a nervous breakdown, quits his job, and moves to Japan, blame it one someone
else (Who?  Us?  What emails?  We didn't do anything...)