From:
Jason Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 18:49:15 PDT
Hi, First off I would like to thank everyone who helped me earlier with
my biting problem, I have been working with Julius AKA(Jules) and he is
progressing.  I now can play with him and avoid the biting.  I now have a
different problem.  I called the vet to arrange Jules a appointment to get
all his shots but I was told that 7 weeks was too young for his first visit
and was promptly instructed to waite until he was 12 weeks old.  I agreed
and have scheduled a visit then.  My main concern is that I have noticed
that Jules sneezes a lot.  I understand that sneezes do happen but this is
a extreme amount.  I was just playing with him on my bed and he burrowed
into a cloth sack (a clean one)and began to sneeze violently.  Is it
possible that he could be allergic to something in my house?, or could he
have a cold.  I have observed him and I truly don't think that it is a
cold.  I was just wondering if any one else has observed their ferrets
sneezing a excessive amount(in human standards).  Thanks so much.

Jason and Julius