From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:31:58 +0000
Can I second this?  My husband is deaf and I KNOW he won't watch stuff that
isnt Closed Captioned, he simply can't understand it, and he gets bored!
He often gets upset that people assume that deaf people simply wouldn't be
interisted in something.  There are so many deaf people around that most
people don't realize!  Please, Please, Please close caption the ferret
video, when you do it, I wanna get a copy, and have my husband watch with
me :)  I'm sure there are many others!  Oh, and I think the video is a
WONDERFUL idea!

Song

>From:    Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
>Try to get it CLOSED CAPTIONED, otherwise you will exclude a few million
>deaf viewers.  Many deaf will not even watch something that is not
>captioned. ...

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna