From:
"ROSA MA. OCHOA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:17:02 -0500
Hi!  I wonder if any one of you know what kind of surgery do big farms such
as Marshall's perform on their ferrets.  If one brings appart all bad facts
like that they do the surgery when ferrets are too young, etc. etc. etc.
I have seen the babies just few days after surgery and they are playing and
very happy and one can hardly notice the incisions.  I have seen babies
that have been trough a normal surgery and it is definitely quite painful.
So, if anybody knows how do they do it, I would certainly appreciate any
information.  I want that surgery on my ferrets, is almost painless, and
definitely do not suffer the same as with the regular surgery.  Please I
shall begratefull if you can e-mail me at my address, sometime I do not
have the time to check all ferret lists

Thank you!
Rosi