Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:47:05 EDT
My vet gave me Pediasorb Enteric as an electrolyte replacer.  I prefer
using a powdered form, as you only mix up what you can use in a 72 hour
period.  I'm not sure about Stevia as an electrolyte replacer.  I've wanted
to try it as a sweetener for myself, since I'm allergic to all artificial
sweeteners, but have waited to see if there were any bad reports from it,
first.

Ingredients of Pediasorb: Maltodextrine, Sodium Chloride, L-Glutamine,
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, trace hydrolyzed corn protein

Composition: 12.7 g contains Maltodextrin 9.96g, L-Glutamine 0.87g, Sodium
Chloride 0.87g, Sodium Bicarbonate 0.62g, P.  Chloride 0.38g

CR