Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:24:32 -0500
My 6 fuzzies seem scared to death with the squeaky toys.  They all run
like heck when I would sqeak it at them.

My Molly is over 2 now & she comes by the music from my Mickey Mouse
watch no matter what she's doing.  It was a life saver last winter when
it was very cold here in southern Ohio.  She got in my cupboard under
the bathroom sink & there she found a tiny hole to get her tiny head
through(she only weighs 2 pounds if that.) got into the walls of our
double wide.  I learned this when it was time for them to go to bed.
We couldn't find her.  Went crazy looking all over for her.  I played
the watch & then we heard her in the walls scratching then we didn't
hear nothing.  I went under the double wide & played Mickey.  Heard her
scratching way over on the other end.  So I went over & kept playing
Mickey until hubby got the utility knife to cut the plastic & the
insulation out.  There she was!  As soon as I got a hole cut she jumped
right out to me shaking.Probably new she would get a bath afer all this
hiding.  She did!

Boy you talk about a scare.  To this day she still comes to Mickey.
There are child proof locks on allllll doors now.  The other 5 come
to their name or the way I whistle.

So please you new ferret owners ,ferret proof everything.

Mom Barb & 6 pack