From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:04:29 -0600
>From:    white snow <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: travel to Ca.
>
>I am going to Ca. to see my family in June.  None of my family is scaired
>of my pets.  My question is this.  I heard you can not own a ferrett in
>Ca.  So when I come to ca with my van plates saying I live in Ne, will
>they let me bring them if I have proof they are up to shots and fixed,
>and not staying in Ca.

No, you still can't have them in Ca even if you are just passing thru.
They have inspection stations on the major roads into the state and if
they find ferrets you will be turned around or the ferrets will be taken
and sent to a shelter in a neighboring state.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you think heaven looks a lot like Panama City Beach.