From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:01:01 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Would you please check on Fern for me.  She was a older lady ferret
(almost 13 years old).  Fern was a foster girl that did not like other
ferrets.  She was a sort of grouchy old lady, but I loved her from the
moment I first met her at the shelter.  There is a large group at the
bridge that welcomed her I am sure.  And I really hope that my Fern girl
quit being so grouchy and joined them.

She is a kind of large chocolate girl.  And when she was here on earth
she had many physical problems(I pray that those are all better now).

It has been 1 1/2 years since she left for the Bridge, but I still miss
her very much.  Even though I knew she was a foster girl I loved her so
very much.

Thank you so very much,
Donna