Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:02:52 -0500
Hey guys!

Kirby was awittle shy at first, but soon foun' awot of new fwiends to pway
wiv!  Dey showed her all awound de fun pwaces like de Krazy Kars an' dirt
Mountain.  Dey even took her down de Otter Slide an' to de all You Can Eat
Waisin Bar!  She tol' me to tell her mom de Waibow bridge is fun!

I've been givin' her some flyin' wessons too! <dook dook>  We got back jus'
in time for de Ferritone Flood.  Shew, don't wanna miss that!!

Now I'm gonna go join Kirby an' de others at de Quiet Corner <yawn> it's
time for a nap.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!