From:
Paula Merritt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:07:42 EDT
Greetings fellow ferret fanatics:

At the present time I am owned by a 2 year old male sable and a 6 year old
female sable.

I noticed the other day that after my female (Susie) urinated, my male
(Newton) started to lick it off the floor!

Is this normal behavior??  I have owned ferrets for 11 years and have had
both males and females, (all neutered and descented) and have never seen
this behavior before.

Any explanation would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

Paula and her two fuzzies in Salem, Oregon