Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:01:59 -0700
Hey guys, you may remember Nicky, my little guy who had surgery.  Well
he is doing better now, $900 later, but I am currently worried about my
Buddy who I feel will need adrenal surgery (possible).  So I am trying
to get some more money into my diminishing vet fund!  Here is a set that
is sure to please any ferret this winter.

Top Hat Sleep Sack Set
Comes with a beautiful, double fleece and layer of batting, cozy circular
sleepsack (my own design) and a matching blankie (photos: email me!).
Included are a free pack of treats and a free toy.  BUT order now and you
will get another new design toy for FREE!

10% still goes to TinyPrintsontheHeart shelter.

Thanks!
Coming Soon!!...
Surprise gift bags for just a few bucks and holiday cards for a few
pennies!

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.