From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:33:55 -0600
(I wrote this on Saturday)

My Taz died today.  He was cuddling with me on the bed earlier.  I cuddled
with him.  I felt he was acting strange, but I thought it was just him
wanting love.  He fell asleep next to me.  We layed together for a while.
I got up and did some things.  Well, I then started cleaning and I saw him
there.  I reached down to pet him and he was dead.  I will miss him.  He
was my Baby.  He was deaf.  I love him.  I am glad I took him outside last
night.  He played in the grass.  He loved that.  Always has.

TO A FUZZIE, GONE
In memory of Racy, Buddy, and all other Fuzzies who have crossed the
Rainbow Bridge.

I thought you would live forever,
It was foolish of me, I know.
I just wasn't ready yet.
To have to let you go.

I wanted God to give to you,
One last chance to play.
I needed one more fuzzie kiss,
And one more sunny day.

Just one more trip out to the park,
And one more ferret game.
Just one more time to hold you near,
And softly sing your name.

When you were young and scared at night,
I knew just what to do.
I put a night-light by your bed,
And lay down next to you

I learned all I could and gave to you,
The best of ferret care.
I bought you toys and played with you,
I just always figured you'd be there.

But now you're gone, my little one.
The Rainbow Bridge to meet.
Oh how I miss your dooking sounds
And the dancing of your feet.

But before you leave, I ask of you,
Please bring close your angel light.
Stay with me until the dawn,
For this time it is I, who fear the night.

Copyright David Caudill 1995, 1999

Goodbye my baby.  :'-(