From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:48:33 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) has finally gotten around to designing our Coffee
Table Book!

Our large hard cover book measures 12" x 12" & is stich bound, which
allows for ease of flipping pages & ensures the binding won't crack. It
includes a total of 32 images and is printed on 157 gsm premium paper.

We are asking $32 for books, which includes free domestic &
international shipping. To view the book, click on link below.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Coffee%20Table%20Book/?albumview=slideshow>

We also have a more affordable option available in a smaller 8" x 8"
size that includes a total of 22 images. We are asking $15 for these.
To view book, click on link below.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Coffee%20Table%20Book%208%20x%208/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
If you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab the
Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering.
When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not visible to
us, so please include your shipping address in the message field. You
can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions,
would like to clarify your order, or if you require an alternate
payment method.

We have several other promos that are currently available for a
shorttime. Email us at [log in to unmask] for ordering info.

Cosmetic Bags: Expires 10/11/11 (other options available)
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Cosmetic%20Bags/?albumview=slideshow>

Dog Tags: Expires 10/16/11
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Dog%20Tags/?albumview=slideshow>

Fleece Blankets: Expires 10/20/11 (can use any photos in this link &
more)
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Canvases/?albumview=slideshow>

We also have several Ebay listings that are active with bidding ending
shorty on some of the items: Tote bag, sleep masks, Halloween cards,
playing cards, lighter, calendar & storage box. All ferret related, of
course.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Shelter & Rescue.