From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 02:55:43 -0500
Please consider giving to one or more of the shelters on the FML Shelter
List.

The updated December 1999 list is completed and will be sent to you as soon
as BIG is able to get it out.  It is a list of shelters on the FML which
contains their contact information, some data about their current
conditions and needs, and the names and addresses of their vets.  I prepare
the list 3 or 4 times a year in the hope that you will keep it for future
reference for adopting ferrets, and in the hope that you will be moved to
share your time or resources with at least one of the shelters.

S.O.S. (Support Our Shelters) has not received the same number or amount
of donations as last year and, although people are still buying The Ferret
Coloring Book from The Ferret Store, recent sales were used for a second
printing of the book.  This means that Ela, Georgia and I will not be able
to help as many shelters this year through S.O.S.

The Shelter List contains suggestions for ways to help and ways to support
the shelters.  Please look over it when you receive it, and save it
somewhere that you can find it in the future.

Happy Holidays and a Joyful (and safe) New Year!
Judith White
Georgia Wood
Ela Heyn